Are you a brilliant and engaging teacher? Are you a mainstream teacher looking for a new position or change in direction? Are you an NQT looking for your first school to start your teaching career? Are you looking to return to teaching after a short break away?
If so we may have the next step available for you to consider.
The school that we are assisting with recruitment for is a special Educational needs secondary school for pupils aged 9 - 18 years who have a range of moderate and/or complex learning difficulties. The schools inspirational headteacher leads an outstanding team who motivates all staff, as reflected in the very high morale of the whole team. The pupils are universally positive about the school, enjoy attending and this is reflected in their outstanding attendance, Pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is promoted exceedingly well as a result of an exciting curriculum. Every Friday all pupils take part in enrichment activities with their peers, fostering cooperation. The School has a range of specialist facilities including for art, dance, music and sport ensuring pupils' interests are stimulated.
Teaching staff interested in applying must have the ability to:
- Provide an imaginative, broad and balanced curriculum.
- Encourage pupils to develop effective attitudes towards learning the basic skills.
- Recognise individual achievements through appropriate certification and awards.
- Prepare the pupils for adult life.
- Develop and maintain pupils' self esteem and success.
- Monitor and review pupils' progress through action plans and regular reviews.
If you are interested in being part of an outstanding team at this well resourced school and would like more information, Please click apply and we will get in touch.
- SEN Teacher