We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced SEN teacher to work within one of our partner SEN Primary schools located in Wandsworth, London .
We are working with a settings who require SEN teachers to work with their pupils. This settings provides education to children with a range of complex needs including Physical and Behaviour.
You could be working with children in care, children excluded from mainstream schools, children unable to access mainstream education, children who require managed and supported transfers/transitions, and children with special education needs (SEN) .
You will be well supported by a local consultant, and the school staff including other professional to help young people progress.
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the lives of children and students with Social, Emotional & Mental Health difficulties (SEMH), Autism (ASD, ASC), Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD), Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD), Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD) and school refusers.
You will need to have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships quickly with students and their families and have previous experience of working with this client base:
- Experience of putting together Individual Education Plans (IEP's) would be beneficial but not essential
- The ability to motivate and inspire reluctant or struggling students
- The ability to differentiate work and use the students’ interest to build innovative and creative lesson
- You will be assisting teaching across the curriculum, and there will be a strong focus on Literacy and Numeracy so the ability to teach cross curricular is essential
- An excellent knowledge of P’ Scales
- Qualified Teacher Status (NQT’s with relevant experience will be considered)
If you are interested in this role, apply now and forward an up to date copy of your CV through to us
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available within SEN Settings and Schools throughout London.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes.
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch in Hammersmith, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business