Are you an SEN teacher? We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced SEN teacher to work within one of our partner SEN Primary schools located in Wandsworth, London .
This settings provides education to children with a range of complex needs including Physical and Behaviour.
The role is to work with a small group of children with specific needs including autism.
This is a long term temporary position in the first instance and we are keen to speak with those who is positive and passionate about working with children with SEN.
Ideally you will have:
• Experience teaching children with a range of needs including but not exclusively SLD, PMLD and ASD.
• An excellent knowledge of P’ Scales
• An understanding of communication aids such as PECS.
• Qualified Teacher Status (NQT’s with relevant experience will be considered)
If you are interested in this role, apply now and forward an up to date copy of your CV through to us
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available within SEN Settings and Schools throughout London.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes.
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch in Hammersmith, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business