SEND TEACHER REQUIRED FOR IMMEDIATE START
- Qualified Teaching Status
- Interest or experience working with pupils with Special Needs
- Knowledge of SEND including Autism Spectrum Conditions, Severe Learning Difficulties or Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties
- Competitive pay ranging from between £90 - £160 a day based on experience
- Parity pay with permanent staff
- CPD including Team Teach
Randstad Education are looking to recruit a Special Educational Needs Teacher for a school based in St Helens. The post will be to start ASAP and will be a long term role for the rest of the academic year.
We are looking for a committed, hard working individual who has experience teaching in an SEND environment.
To register with Randstad Education and apply for the above role, please contact John Richey on or alternatively email
- SEND Teacher