Special Educational Needs Teacher
We are currently seeking to recruit SEN Teachers to work in education establishments across Rhondda Cynon Taff.
- Salary £90 - £130 per day
- Location RCT
We have links with a number of Primary Schools across RCT who have requirements for Special Educational Needs Teachers for both short term and long term cover. Our Schools include those from mainstream sectors as well as Nurture Units and Special Schools. This is a great opportunity for Teachers and Newly Qualified Teachers who are looking to further their professional skills and development. We can offer you knowledge and experience in a wide range of SEN settings, which will enable you to further develop your career goals.
The ideal candidate will have to be approachable, reliable and flexible to meet the needs of the schools. In addition to this you will need to have sound knowledge and understanding of Special Educational Needs in an education setting, as you will be working with a range of learning difficulties ranging from mild to severe. You will need to have a strong work ethic as you will be undertaking a wide range of responsibilities within the classroom, as lessons and teaching materials are adapted to the pupils needs and requirements. You will also have experience of teaching curriculum across the SEN Primary and Secondary age range, by combining your professional skills and knowledge to deliver stimulating and positive learning environment for pupils to excel in.
To apply for this position you will need:
- Qualified Teacher to teach Special Education (QTS)
- Experience of teaching a range of children with Special Educational Needs is essential
- Graduate Teacher Programme (GTP)
- School Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT)
Duties will include:
- Planning lessons to cater for SEN pupils
- Communicating with parents, teachers, administrative staff
- Marking and assessment
- Delivering stimulating lessons across the curriculum
- Contributing to school events
- Classroom management
- Monitoring progress of pupils
- Assessing knowledge through tests/assignments
- Making effective use of teaching materials to ensure excellent planning and delivery of the curriculum within the SEN environment
SEN Teachers are required to be:
- Hard working
- Well - organised
- Good communicators
- Build rapport
- Know the demands of working in a SEN environment
Benefits will include:
- No payroll fees
- Excellent rates of pay
- Quick registration (Enhanced DBS check)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work for a range of schools
- Professional development
- Weekly pay
- CV writing and support
- Interview preparation
- Free Training
- A company that listens and vales you
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Employee of the month £50 Love2Shop voucher
- Holiday pay - option to have it paid on top of your wage weekly or option to have it accrued (paid term time)
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.