Reed Education Bristol are currently working with a great school on a brilliant new teaching role the Bristol area.
Starting as soon as possible, the school are looking for an outstanding SEN teacher to join them on a long-term basis.
• The school caters for children with ASD/SLD
• The school caters for children and young people between the ages of 7 and 19 who have complex needs and who have a diagnosis on the autistic spectrum.
• They have developed a particular specialism in supporting students with attachment difficulties, high levels of anxiety and pathological demand avoidance.
• As an SEN teacher, the role will require you to plan and deliver engaging lessons for pupils in the school.
• As an SEN teacher for this school, you will work closely with children in the classes - this may involve 1:1 sessions or group work. Thus, helping them develop their learning and providing support where needed
• The role will give you insight into working in an ASD/SLD school, helping children progress to their future and gain knowledge in how to overcome situations in the classroom
What you will need:
• Ideally you will have experience working with children with ASD or SLD
•Ideally you will have experience in helping children with speech and language
• You will need to be calm, caring and nurturing - able to diffuse tense situations
• You will need to be reliable and consistent as the children require routine and stability
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job