Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of your students? If so then we would love to hear from you regarding a permanent position within a newly opened Special Educational Needs School based in the Chelmsford area.
Our Client is currently looking for teachers to work with 10-16 year old's (Senior School Age) with moderate to severe Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behavior. The children enjoy being active and outside, so we are looking for an outdoorsy person, who is confident in their job.
The successful candidate should have/be:
- Qualified Teacher Status (NQT?s will also be considered)
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm
- Willing to work outdoors
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun
- Excellent communication skills ? the school encourages good communication with Parents/Carers
- Specialist in Literacy and Numerousy.
If this sounds like something you are interested in please send your CV to Emily Boyce.
- Challenging Behaviour
- qualified teacher
- Literacy and numeracy