The students you need to have experience of teaching:
- Learners who have been temporarily excluded from mainstream
- Learners who have been permanently excluded from mainstream
- Learners who have severe and complex needs
- Learners who have Social Emotional and Mental Health issues
This type of work is challenging but very rewarding and if you have experience of the above I am certain we will be able to keep you in work.
The ideal candidate:
- Be able to commit to a minimum of 3 days per week
- Have experience working with learners who have additional needs
- Be able to provide work to disengaged learners
- Be able to quickly gain learners trust
- Have a passion for working with learners who are disengaged
If you would like to discuss this more or discuss any other opportunities please get in touch.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job