A school for physically and neurologically impaired young people aged from 3 to 18 years. Each of our pupils has unique and sometimes complex needs.
In addition to a physical or neurological impairment, some pupils may have sensory loss, a medical condition or associated difficulty in learning.
* Working with student on low P-levels, working with PMLD, SLD and Autism
* Differentiating work for your students
* Working closely with the teaching assistants to ensure students are working towards their targeted grades
* Managing behaviour, following the schools policy
* Working well in a team
* Qualified Teacher Status (ideal)
* MUST have SEN Teaching experience
* Able to commute to Stevenage on a daily basis
* Able to work with PMLD, SLD and ASD
* Able to differentiate to low p-levels
* Valid DBS
* Able to start ASAP
To apply please follow the link below.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job