A school for physically and neurologically impaired young people aged from 3 to 18 years. Each of our pupils has unique and sometimes complex needs.
In addition to a physical or neurological impairment, some pupils may have sensory loss, a medical condition or associated difficulty in learning.
* Working with student on low P-levels, working with PMLD, SLD and Autism
* Differentiating work for your students
* Working closely with the teaching assistants to ensure students are working towards their targeted grades
* Managing behaviour, following the schools policy
* Working well in a team
* Qualified Teacher Status (ideal)
* MUST have SEN Teaching experience
* Able to commute to Stevenage on a daily basis
* Able to work with PMLD, SLD and ASD
* Able to differentiate to low p-levels
* Valid DBS
* Able to start ASAP
To apply please follow the link below.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business