SEN Class Teacher - ASAP Start
Would you like a new challenge in an outstanding Special School for students and pupils between the ages of 3-11?
Would a friendly and supportive school committed to teamwork be the right environment for you?
This outstanding graded SEN school in South London is looking for a committed and hardworking class teacher to join their team of staff starting ASAP. The school are offering a permanent contract for the successful candidate and interviews are taking place on an ongoing basis.
The school are looking for teachers who are interested in developing their career or newly qualified teachers seeking their first post. Previous experience of working in a special needs setting is not essential as we are looking for someone that is passionate about working with children and is willing to support our vision of developing Courageous and Confident Learners.
SEN Class Teacher- Qualities we are looking for are:
- Passion for teaching and learning
- Must hold UK QTS
- Creativity and commitment
- Previous SEN Teaching experience is not essential, but ideal
- Openness to feedback and commitment to own professional development
- Strong belief that all children can achieve
SEN Class Teacher- Details on the role:
- The class you will be working with can be either Year 6
- The school can be flexible and work around your current knowledge and strengths
- Supported by a team of professional and experienced teachers
- Full time role, permanent school-based contract
- ASAP start, interviews taking places ASAP
- Salary, £150 - £200 per day
SEN Class Teacher- What we will offer:
- Dynamic and forward-thinking senior leadership team committed to staff support
- Excellent Teaching Assistants and pastoral staff
- Warm positive environment in which to work and individualised CPD programme
- Located in South London, excellent public transport links (Underground) and Bus routes
- Free staff parking available also
The school is an outstanding school with an open and inclusive school community. They welcome professionals from a range of backgrounds and at different stages in their career development.
To apply for this SEN Class teacher role, simply submit your CV now and we will be in contact with you within the next 24 hours if successful.
- Support Worker
- Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job