SEN Teacher - SEMH Specialist
Year 6 Class, 5 students in the classroom
Excellent Rates of Pay
Supportive School and Colleagues
Qualified Support Staff to Assist
Team Teach qualification preferred but not essential
A highly regarded SEMH PRU located in Greenwich are urgently seeking a teacher to join their team starting ASAP. The initial need is for the full academic year and then will go permanent.
This SEN school is easily accessible by the underground and local buses. The role would also have a small amount of outreach teaching so the right candidate would have to be flexible in working in both home and school environments.
The role would be to educate a class of 5 mixed ability students in Years 6, over the year the class could increase to up to 10 pupils. You would have the full-time support of a HLTA as well as a part time LSA.
Due to the urgent nature of the position, it would be preferable that you have a DBS on the Online Update Service, referees are quickly contactable and you would be free to interview at short notice.
Working for Remedy Education holds many benefits whilst finding you your ideal next position. These include:
* Top rates of pay
* Referral Bonuses
* Guaranteed Pay Schemes
Remedy Education Requirements;
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- Support Worker
- Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job