Academics are currently recruiting for a SEN Teacher to work within our local schools on The Wirral and surrounding areas on a day to day supply or long term basis.
You will have relevant teaching experience and experience within SEN environments, this is a rewarding and challenging role and a great opportunity for the right person!
The ideal SEN Teacher will have:
- Have relevant teaching experience
- Experience of teaching within SEN settings
- Excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- A confident, positive and can do attitude
In return, Academics can offer you:
- A dedicated, specialist consultant who will endeavour to meet all of your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible work opportunities in and around Cheshire West & Chester
- £100 refer a friend scheme
- A local office, with a local feel
If you are an experience SEN Teacher looking for a challenging new role APPLY TODAY or contact us to discuss your options.
We treat all of our teachers as individuals and as such, want to discuss with you personally the type of school and area that you want to work in. We would love the opportunity to represent you, and to find you your ideal job!
All teachers are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS check. Academics Ltd is an employment business.
- SEN Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job