Impact Teachers are looking for a passionate and nurturing Primary SEN Teacher who is seeking a full time job in Hounslow, London.
This role requires a Teacher for the Autumn Term, beginning in September 2018. The ideal candidate must have the vision, energy and drive to work with young people, raise awareness of their achievements and contribute to general school life. As a Special Needs professional, you will be required to cover all duties expected of a Teacher. Ability to offer Makaton, PECS or Team Teach is an advantage.
Key Responsibilities of the job include:
- Planning and delivering lessons across the curriculum to pupils
- Liaising with the staff team to develop programs of learning
- Assessing and reviewing student development
- Utilizing modern technology in the classroom (e.g. SMARTBoard, MS Office package) is an advantage
In order to be considered for these Primary SEN Teaching positions in West London, all applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
- CV covering their last 2 years of employment
- Details of all teaching experience relevant to this vacancy, including volunteering/placements
- DBS Disclosure
- Eligibility to work in the UK
In return we offer:
* Competitive rates of pay
* A designated consultant
* Opportunities to aid your professional development
If this feels like the perfect job for you apply today! Call Impact Teachers on now!
Impact Teachers recruit exceptional teachers from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand to teach in a huge range of schools across the UK. We strive to make a real, notable difference to education with our global learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. If relocating from overseas we provide a landing package, which includes assistance with bank account set ups, advice on the cost of living, accommodation assistance and more.
- Complex Needs
- teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"