If you have experience working across all inclusive SEN students across early years through to key stage four, then this may be perfect for you.
This is a perfect opportunity to gain experience in SEN as schools are open to teachers who are looking to transition from mainstream to SEN. As long as you got the passion for SEN, Reed Education will be able to help you!
The ideal candidate will have / be;
* Qualified teaching status / QTS/ TRN Number
* Good knowledge of SEN
* Some SEN teaching experience
* Ability to manage challenging behaviour
* Some knowledge of the sensory curriculum
* Clear and valid DBS
* Able to commute to Enfield, Barnet and Hertfordshire on a regular basis
If this sounds like the right job for you please follow the link below to apply!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job