- SLD/PMLD SEN Teacher
- Primary Class
- April Start
- Permanent Contract
- Outstanding Harrow School
- MPS2 - UPS3 + SEN Points
I am seeking to appoint an SEN Teacher to a very successful and growing school community catering for primary aged pupils with severe and complex learning needs including autism. The school has been twice judged by OFSTED as Outstanding including most recently in 2017.
This fantastic school is looking for a class based SEN teacher who:
- Has a passion for teaching and learning
- Is a creative and committed practitioner from a special or mainstream background
- Is reflective, open to feedback and driven to be outstanding
- Believes passionately in the potential for education and will go that extra mile every day
- Committed to their own professional development
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Will buy into the schools dynamic
The school is 15 minutes on the bus from rail and underground links to central London, ample parking is provided on site. The school is based in the middle of a large residential area with limited local shops etc.
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- 120 amazing children
- A class of 7 pupils
- Dynamic and forward thinking Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body committed to high quality CPD and Induction
- Excellent Teaching Assistants and pastoral support
- Warm positive environment in which to work and individualised CPD programme
- Supportive team
- A school that continuously seeks opportunities to further improve
As an outstanding school the Headteacher, SLT and staff form an open and inclusive working community. the Head is keen to stress that they welcome professionals from a range of backgrounds and at different stages in their career development. NQTs are welcome to apply. If you have an interest and would like to learn more please send me your up to date CV!
- "SEN Teacher"
- "ASD" or "PMLD" or "SLD" or "special educational needs"
- "SEND Teacher"
- "Severe Learning Difficulties"
- "Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job