Are you looking to take on a full time position within SEND Education?
Pertemps are delighted to be working in partnership with an Ofsted Good to Outstanding school based around Walpole, Suffolk. This school's remit is based around the education of children between the ages of 10 to 16 with SEN profiles based around SEMH (Challenging Behaviour), SLD (Severe learning difficulties), Complex Needs, and ASC (Autism Spectrum Condition).
The school also accomodates for its pupils residentially, so individuals who are familiar with working in residential settings are preffered (but not essential).
We are looking to find 3 individuals to join the school either immediately or at the beginning of October:
- SEN Youth Coach or Teaching Assistant
- SEN Class Teacher (Nurturing, Life Skills, PSHE, Behaviour & SEMH)
- SEN Class Teacher (KS1 to KS4 accepted)
All the above positions are to start on a full time basis. The schools hours are typically between 8:15 and 16:15, and class sizes range between 4 and 8.
The ideal candidate should have:
- QTS Certification (unless non teaching staff)
- DBS Certification (updated and in date)
- Experience within SEN from KS1 to KS4 (SEMH, Complex Needs, MLD, ASC)
- Immediate or October Half Term availability
- Ability to travel around the area of Walpole
- The drive and passion to work diligently with young children of SEN, and to be a fundemental part of a schooling team.
If you would like to be considered for any of these positions, or would like to learn more and reach out to us at Pertemps - please click Apply with your CV and wait to be contacted by Branden at Pertemps.
Due to expected volume of applicants, please give up to 48 hours for communication.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'