Impact Teachers are looking for a dynamic and nurturing SEN Teacher seeking a full time job in South West London.
This role requires a teacher for the Spring Term, beginning in January 2018. The ideal candidate must also have the vision, energy and drive to work with young people, raise awareness of their achievements and contribute to general school life. As a Special Needs professional, you will be required to cover all duties expected of a teacher. Expereince working with students with Severe Learning difficulties is essential. Ability to offer Makaton, PECS or Team Teach is an advantage.
Key Responsibilities of the job include:
- Planning and delivering lessons across the curriculum to pupils.
- Liaising with the staff team to develop programs of learning.
- Assessing and reviewing student development.
- Utilizing modern technology in the classroom (e.g. SMARTBoard, MS Office package) is an advantage.
In order to be considered for this SEN Teaching position in South West/Central London, all applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
- CV covering their last 2 years of employment.
- Details of all teaching experience relevant to this vacancy, including volunteering/placements.
- DBS Disclosure.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
In return we offer:
* Competitive rates of pay;
* A designated consultant;
* Associated pay benefits including meal allowance and travel expenses
* Opportunities to aid your professional development.
If this feels like the perfect job for you apply today! Call Impact Teachers on now!
Impact Teachers recruit exceptional teachers from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand to teach in a huge range of schools across the UK. We strive to make a real, notable difference to education with our global learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. If relocating from overseas we provide a landing package, which includes assistance with bank account set ups, advice on the cost of living, accommodation assistance and more.