Hays Education are looking for a SEN Teacher in Coventry to cover a maternity 3 days per week.
Your new school
Hays Education are a global company that work on a local scale and are working alongside a vibrant Primary SEN school located in Coventry. This school has pupils ages 4 to 11 years old who have significant learning difficulties with half of their pupils having autistic spectrum conditions (ASD).
Hays Education are currently seeking an SEN Teacher who has a wealth of experience working within an SEN setting who can hit the ground running and will take on full teaching responsibility.
This is a maternity cover starting immediately, 3 days per week Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays.
Your new role
As a SEN teacher working through Hays, you will be able to deliver the desired curriculum and ensure you are able to adapt to each individuals needs.. By being a SEN Teacher through Hays Education, you get the work life balance you've always dreamed of, but still keeping your hand in the profession you love!
- Leading classroom sessions, often with the support of SEN Teaching Assistant(s)
- Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom
- Be familiar with the school's policies and procedures and deal with any immediate problems.
- Collating the completed work from the lesson and leaving a handover for the returning teacher.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful as an SEN Teacher, you should have finished your studies and hold full QTS. You must be an experienced Teacher with recent experience working with pupils with a range of SEN, SLD and ASD would be beneficial. You should have a good knowledge of the current curriculum and a passion for helping children to achieve their full potential.
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity for qualified teachers looking for a long-term position. In return you will get:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Holiday pay and pension contributions per week - Hays Hub mobile app to streamline processes and manage your bookings
- Continued professional development and support.
- A dedicated team of professionals on call to aid you in your work. - Refer-a-Friend scheme worth £250 high street vouchers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'