Teaching Personnel are the UK's Leading Education Recruitment Agency, with over 10,000 candidates regularly working for us. We work with Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools across England and Wales and as the SEN Recruitment Consultant for North Yorkshire, I am currently seeking to appoint enthusiastic, proactive Teachers to work with children who have special educational needs to work within alternative provisions, either full class teaching or to deliver 1:1 intervention sessions. This can be on either a full time or part time basis, according to your availability.
- Actively seeking SEN and Intervention Teachers for daily, short term and long-term roles; opportunities for Permanent Contracts
- Successful applicants will be working with students either 1:1 or in small groups in a friendly and supportive environment
The needs of the Children we help to support include:
SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health)
LAC (Looked after Children)
Autism & ADHD (Traits of Aspergers)
The Benefits of working for Teaching Personnel:
* Fair and competitive rates of pay from £110 to £140 per day (Long Term placements are paid to scale)
* On hand support from your dedicated Education Recruitment Consultant
* A wide variety of different positions, both day to day and long term for you to choose from
* Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
* Free CPD courses online and a range of courses in your local authority to choose from, including Team Teach & NASEN
To apply for work with Teaching Personnel, please do not hesitate to contact Kerry Fowler!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.