SEN Teacher - ICT
£25,000 - £27,000 + Benefits
Compass Associates are proud to be working with a valued client, to recruit for a Teacher of ICT and Media studies, who will passionately plan a differentiated curriculum for all young people. This role includes assisting the educational and social development of young people with mild learning disabilities, social, emotional and mental health difficulties (SEMH).
This role is an exciting opportunity for a qualified teacher with a specialism in ICT or Media Studies, with at least two years experience in a specialist school setting. The ideal candidate will need have experience working with young people who have autism, challenging behaviour and multiple learning needs. An approachable, driven and passionate personality is needed with a desire to make a difference in the young learners lives.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent - KS3 & KS4
- Specialism in ICT is preferred but not essential
- At least two years experience teaching young people who have multiple and complex needs including ASD & SEMH
- A desire to support young people in an educational setting to achieve qualifications and fulfil their potential
- A calm, flexible but stern approach.
This role is based in Shrewsbury and is commutable fromTelford, Wem, Nantwich and Wolverhampton.
Compass offer an excellent referral fee of £150 for each successfully placed recommendation. Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy.
Compass Associates (part of Compass Holding Group) are Health Investor's Recruiter of the Year 2017.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job