We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant who is a motivated and enthusiastic professional.
This large inner-city school in Cardiff has friendly and supportive staff ready to welcome you to their school community.
You will be working with a child with special educational needs on a one to one basis or with small groups of children within the mainstream classes.
The successful candidate will:
- Be calm
- Be able to role model good spoken and written English
- Be flexible and able to multi-task
In return, when working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from;
- A dedicated consultant specialising in the Primary sector who has a wealth of experience working closely with various Primary schools across Wales.
- We are committed to finding you the right role and setting and will continue to support you during your assignment.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Local work in your area.
- Recommend a friend scheme that you can earn up to £250.
- A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.
- DBS cash back scheme.
If you are looking to make a difference to children and young adults learning and use your expertise to aid their development, please contact us today.