The school is looking for teacher who is able to join their team of enthusiastic and resilient staff that are committed to making a positive difference to the lives of young people. The school provides well resourced classrooms, excellent residential facilities and opportunities for varied outdoor activities within our own extensive natural grounds.
The school is based in the village of Much Hadham in Hertfrdshire which is not too far from Harlow and Hoddesdon. The school is quite remote, so is very difficult to get there without a car. Because of this there is a large car park on site for staff and visitors.
This fantastic school is currently seeking an excellent classroom practitioner and a Sixth Form teacher with experience of working with complex needs who:
- Thinks creatively and engages positively with pupils with a broad range of more complex needs
- Sets and meets differentiated learning targets for individual pupils
- Maximises learning opportunities and achievement
- Can optimise the contribution of classroom support staff
- Will work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary colleagues towards delivering excellence
- They can offer a variety of staff benefits, including Teachers’ Pension Scheme, high street discounts, free parking and a Childcare Voucher scheme.
The ideal candidate will be have / be;
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Able to commit to 4 days a week
- Able to plan and preapre all lessons to a good standard
- Able to commute to Much Hadham, Hertfordshire on a daily basis
- Able to work at low p-levels
- Can start work January 2018
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job