A brilliant, SEN Primary and Secondary School with an excellent reputation are looking for an outstanding Graduate to join their Learning Support Team. The school based in Brixton are looking for an individual who has previously had child-related experience, some with special-needs and has the ability to be confident within classrooms.
The appointed learning support assistant must be able to work with children with a wide range of abilities, challenging behaviour and across all departments. You will be working with pupils on a 1:1 basis, group scenarios and supporting teachers in classes. It is crucial you are able to identify pupil's weaknesses in order to guide them in the learning development.
- Graduate Learning Support Assistant
- KS1-4, GCSE's, A-Level (9-18 years old)
- Full Time & long-term position
- £65 - £80 per day (DOE)
- Located in the London Borough of Lambeth
- Benefits through Veritas Education (Online Trainings/ Training Days/ Referral Schemes)
- University Degree is desirable but not essential
- SEN / Child related experience is desirable, but not essential
- Must be an engaging, ambitious and caring individual
- Have an extensive understanding of EHCP/SEN
- Support students to individual needs and their differences
- High levels of Professionalism and understanding of safeguarding.
- Closest Tube links - Victoria and Northern Line - Stockwell/ Brixton
- 'Good' in most recent Ofsted inspection
- Supporting staff structure/ Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Apply if you are interested in the role above or get on contact with Ben Lockspeiser @ Veritas Education would like to discuss other roles within schools! Call on
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
- SEN/ TA/ ASD/ KS1/ KS2/ KS3/ KS4/ BRIXTON/ LAMBETH/ SOUTH LONDON/ TEACHING ASSISTANT/ SEN TA
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'