**Autism / ASD
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
The school - SEN TA
Servoca education is currently recruiting for an SEN school that provides a safe learning environment for pupils with ASD. The school is looking for a focused and skilled Special Needs Teaching Assistant to provide a high standard of education and training for students with special educational needs.
The Candidate - SEN TA
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN, particularly autism (ASD/ASC)
- A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
- The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
- The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
- Experience in PECS (picture exchange communication system), Makaton (Language communication program) or BSL is great but not essential
The Role - SEN TA
- The role will involve working with pupils that are living with ASD
- Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
- Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
- Reporting on individual pupils progress
- encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
- the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
- flexible registration procedures
- market leading pay rates - paid to scale and beyond
- your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to today!
- "ASD" OR "Autism" OR "SEN" OR "TA" OR "Teaching Assistant"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'