Empowering Learning are currently recruiting on behalf of a two form entry Church of England School based in Wandsworth, who are looking for a special needs teaching assistant with ASD experience to join their support staff team in 2018. This will be a full time role, and Is ideal for a teaching assistant who has experience working 1:1 and can also plan and deliver interventions.
About the Role:
- SEN TA - experience working 1;1 and delivering interventions essential
- PECS and Makaton - Highly desirable.
- 5 days per week commencing in September 2018
About the School
- Two-form CofE primary school located in South West London
- Rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- Friendly staff who work collaboratively
- Strong and committed leadership team
To be considered for this role, it is essential you meet the following criteria:
- Have experience with ASD - Knowledge of TEACCH and ABA is highly desirable
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Have a valid DBS
If you are looking for a rewarding role within the SEN spehere, we want to hear from you TODAY! Please contact Sade Akintola on and submit your CV today to: .
- Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"