Rikama Education are currently looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to work in Chislehurst, your day to day duties will include:
• Working alongside children MLD, SEMH and PD
• Planning lessons for the appropriate ages
• Strong classroom management skills
• 1:1 Assistance with student with specific needs
• Assisting the teacher with any lesson plans
To be considered for this exciting SEN Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following experience:
• Have strong knowledge of working within KS1/KS2/KS3
• Worked with students with MLD, SEMH or PD
• Hold an up to date DBS and valid passport
• Working within an SEN school or alongside SEN students
• NVQ Level 3
Our client is looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join a busy yet welcoming and friendly team. The school serves students from ages 2-19 with each student bringing a unique energy to the school. The school has a continued rating of Outstanding' with Ofsted which is highlighted within their own personal promise of making sure all their students and staff safe, happy and learning. Personal independence for the students is a huge priority for our client meaning a lot of time and effort is provided to the students making sure each approach develops their students academically and socially.
If you are interested in applying to this SEN Teaching Assistant role, please click apply now below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'