• Support implementation of strategies to manage behaviour
• Exercise strategies for behaviour management and report any problems to the
• Report any progress of the children with Behaviour Support Plans
• Provide appropriate attention to pupil’s needs, modifying approach to
ensure that desired outcomes are achieved
• Deal with any disruption and report to the teacher any difficulties that you are
unable to overcome
Support pupils learning activities:
• Provide support for learning activities
• Providing help with learning tasks as well as giving feeding back to the teacher on progress made
• Promote independent learning
• Encouraging students to take responsibility and promoting
development of self-esteem
• Assist in setting out learning materials for activities
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with REED Education at a suitable time for both parties in our East London office located next to Stratford Station.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers, As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00. We also need to be able to obtain 2 recent references. A face to face meeting is always required but we can visit more local to you, but we encourage you to come and meet us in our office next to Stratford station.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
REED Education is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'