SEN TA for an April start, long term position working 1:1 in Year 3 at a primary school in the Borough of Kensington & Chelsea.
- Long term position based in Year 3 starting April 18.
- Working 1:1 with a child in Reception that has autism.
- For the remainder of the acadmic year with the option to continue for the next academic year.
- Possibility of floating within Key Stage 1 working with other children with SEN.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience working with children with SEN in the past (this is a requirement to be considered for this position.)
- Enjoy working with others as part of a team.
- Be willing to commit to a 5 day a week role and be dedicated and consistent with attendance.
- Primary school located in the Borough of Kensington walking distance from 2 stations.
- A supportive school with a good SEN team in place.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.
- "TA" "teaching assistant" "Year 3" "TA" "ks1" "key stage 1" "Kensington" "Chelsea" "West London" "learning support assistant" "teaching assistant" "a