SEN TA Woking
SEN TA - Woking
Are you looking to make a difference within education?
Servoca education is looking for experienced and aspiring special educational needs (SEN) teaching assistants, learning support assistants and tutors to work in schools and colleges around London. We are specifically looking for candidates interested in working with students with Social, Emotional and/or Mental Health issues (SEMH).
The school - SEN TA- English / Maths - Woking
Servoca education is currently recruiting for an SEN secondary school in which focuses on Social, emotional and/or mental health issues (SEMH). The school is looking for a focused and skilled 1-1 tutor of maths and/or English to provide tuition for secondary school children. In return they offer a friendly and supportive working team, free school lunches and free on-site parking.
The Candidate - SEN TA- English / Maths - Woking
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN, particularly SEMH
- Some understanding of strategies to support children with learning difficulties
- Recent graduates looking for work experience prior to teacher training are encouraged as the school has an established schools direct program
- Tutors will be based at the school but may be expected to also work at home or at an external site in accordance with school policies
- A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
- The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
- The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role -SEN TA- English / Maths - Woking
- The role will involve working with pupils that are living with social emotional and mental health (SEMH) issues
- Children are likely to show challenging and confrontational behaviour
- Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
- Reporting on individual pupils progress
- encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
- the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
- flexible registration procedures
- market leading pay rates - paid to scale and beyond
- your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'