REED Education are seeking a SEN Teaching assistant for a Schools Trust in the borough of Redbridge
If you are a dedicated SEN TA and are looking for a new long term contract in a vibrant school we are seeking to appoint a teaching assistant to start work immediately to support a teacher in a class of 15 - 30 students. It is an ideal role for someone who has experience with young people from the age 11 - 18. The school are looking for someone who has experience with Autism, Dyslexia, EBD, and SEMH and has a thorough understanding of the learning outcomes required for students with SEN. You must be committed, understanding, dedicated, flexible and most importantly, an excellent team player. This is a full time role 5 Days a week.
Applicants need to have:
- A current DBS or be willing to undergo one
- Have experience working with children with SEN
- Experience working with young people aged between 11 - 18
- Be passionate about making a difference in schools
You will receive a number of benefits, which include:
* A dedicated one to one consultant amongst a team of friendly consultants who will work hard to find the perfect role for you
* REED Rewards - Discounts on shopping, hotels and entertainment (Cinema, theatre, days out)
* Market leading rates of pay and multiple payment options
* Fantastic recommend a friend scheme, with high street vouchers on offer
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with REED Education at a suitable time for both parties in our East London office located next to Stratford Station.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers, As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00. We also need to be able to obtain 2 recent references. A face to face meeting is always required but we can visit more local to you, but we encourage you to come and meet us in our office next to Stratford station.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
REED Education is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.
- Assistant Teaching
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'