SEN Teaching Assistant - Sparkhill, Birmingham - ASAP Start
Academics Ltd are currently looking to recruit a dedicated Teaching Assistant to join a Secondary School situated in Birmingham.
- One to One Support - Supporting Students with a variety of Special Education Needs
- Working with students with EBD, ASD & MLD
- Assistant Class Teacher with Behaviour Management
- Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress
- Working with Children aged 5 - 18 Years Old
- Can Do Attitude
- Experience working with Children
- Hard Working and reliable
- Level 3 Qualified
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant and would like to discuss this role further, please contact Shabnam at Academics Ltd on .