SEN TA’s/ LSA’s Required- Wigan
MILK Education are looking for Teaching Assistants or Learning Support Assistants to work at an SEMH Primary School in Wigan. These roles are to work on an ad-hoc basis and can range from 2-5 days working per week and can run on a weekly basis potentially leading to long-term roles.
These roles will include working with groups of children, working 1-2-1 with pupils and undertaking general support across the School working with pupils with SEMH, ASC and ADH. The ideal candidate must have strong behaviour management whilst providing a nurturing learning environment.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary/SEN School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
In order to be considered for this role or any other opportunities we have please click 'apply’ below for one of our dedicated consultants to get in touch.