Pay Scale: £55 -£75 per day depending on experience
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency which aims to provide quality teaching and support staff in schools in Rugby.
We are searching for an outstanding SEND TA who feels passionately about making a real difference to the lives of their students. You will be providing one to one support for a child in year 4 with Autism and Challenging Behaviour. Our client is a Primary School in Rugby and has been graded as 'Good' in the last Ofsted.
Due to the Child's personal circumstances, Male TAs are encouraged to apply however all candidates with relevent experience will be considered for this position.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Have a CACHE Level 2 or 3 qualification or equivalent.
- Have excellent knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum.
- Have experience of working as an SEND TA in the last 2 years.
- Have experience working 1:1 with Autism and Challenging Behaviour.
- Be a dedicated SEND TA who can provide outstanding support either in a long or short term role.
- Demonstrate excellent behaviour management strategies and classroom management skills.
- Be dedicated to providing an inclusive education for all students and being responsible for student development and academic performance.
- Be supportive and respectful of the school’s ethos.
Team Teach Trained Candidates are encouraged to apply.
All candidates will be subject to strict recruitment and vetting processes and required to have an enhanced DBS check (unless you already have a valid DBS registered on the update service).
- Classroom Management