SEN TA required immediately to work at a Primary School in Nuneaton
An Ofsted 'Good’ Primary School (CV12) are looking for Part-Time SEN TA to join their School from Easter 2018.
The ideal candidate should be able to commit to 3 days a week however the school are able to be flexible for the right candidate.
Your main duties will include:
- Working 1:1 with a Year 4 child who has Autism and Challenging Behaviour
- Supporting the class teacher to plan and deliver activities
- Providing 1:1 Behaviour Interventions and ensuring that the child is consistently striving to reach their full potential.
- Creating and organising displays
- Assessing pupil progress and ensuring a safe learning environment
Team Teach and Makaton Trained candidates are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with SEN including Autism and Challenging behaviour. Those with similar experience are also encouraged to apply.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through GSL must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS- Full assistance provided (AGY).
**We offer a £100 Refer a Teacher/ TA scheme for every candidate you recommend and works through us (T&Cs apply)**