Special Needs Teaching Assistant - Good Primary School - Sutton - Asap Start (Long-term role)
Academics are supporting an SEN School in Sutton Coldfield with there search for a Specialist Teaching Assistant. You will be supporting students with Special needs including, PMLD, ASD, EBD and SEMH.
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your job title will be SEN TA and your duties will include.
- One to One Support - Supporting Students with a variety of Special Education Needs.
- Working 1:1 with students
- On occasions providing personal care for the students.
- Assistant Class Teacher with Behaviour Management.
- Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress.
- Working with Children aged 4 - 11 Years Old.
- Can Do Attitude.
- 1 Years Experience working with Children
- Available to start ASAP
- Level 3 qualified
Please contact Shabnam at Academics on to hear more about this SEN TA role. Alternatively, please send a copy of your up to date CV to