SEN TA (PMLD required - Erdington, Birmingham - March 2018
Academics Ltd are recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistants to work within a Special Needs School located within the Birmingham Area. Teaching Assistants are extremely respected and key to the overall learning and development of pupils.
The position would suit individuals who are seeking a challenging, professional, enjoyable, and rewarding experience.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
* Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
* Experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a special school
* Must have experience working with students with PMLD in Primary Schools
* Flexible and available for full time work.
* Current, valid DBS (update service).
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
* The ability to adapt quickly to a variety of situations.
* Think and plan strategically
* Caring attitude and a passion to contribute the learning and development of pupils.
* Be a confident person with a warm and friendly approach.
* Able to apply behaviour policies effectively.
To discuss this SEN Role further please contact Shabnam at Academics on or email me at