SEN TA - L15 Part-time
Job Title: SEN Teaching Assistant
Salary / Rate: £63.00 - £72.00
Location: L15 area
A Primary School in the Wavetree area of Liverpool is looking for a strong SEN Teaching Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis, This is a Part-time post, Monday - Friday 08.30-12.30 each day
You will be supporting a SEN pupil with ASD in a Reception class
As the SEN Teaching Assistant you will work closely with the class Teacher and together create a calm, nurturing environment and continue to help with pupil with their learning and development
The school is near all local bus route and has a car-park
- As the SEN Teaching Assistant , you will supporting a SEN child in a Reception class
- As the SEN teaching Assistant you will support the pupil with their learning and development
Required Skills & Experience:
- You must have previous experience supporting pupil in EYFS/KS1 classes ?
- Previous experience supporting SEN pupils on a 1-2-1 basis ?
- Previous experience supporting within a school environment in the last 12+ months or similar
- If you are completing a CACHE course and have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Nicki on or email at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'