A primary SEN School in Ealing is currently looking for Teaching Assistants to work with learners who have a variety of special needs.
- SEN teaching assistant role supporting learners with ASD, SLD and PMLD
- Working full time, 5 days a week.
- Previous experience working in an SEN setting essential.
- Team Teach training an advantage but not essential as training can be provided.
- SEN setting
- Excellent facilities and resources.
- Educates learners from Nursery to Year 6
- Educates learners with Autism, Down Syndrome, PMLD, MLD, SLD and other complex needs.
- Promotes positive management strategies
If this role is of interest to you please contact Kevin O'Connor at Sugarman Education on or email
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job