Are you seeking a rewarding role in Education, one that allows you to use your skills and personality to help young people in their learning?
Empowering Learning Ltd are seeking enthusiastic Learning Support Assistants in the Dartford area that are willing to support children and young people with various learning difficulties and disabilities on their educational journey. We are looking for passionate and proactive individuals who want the opportunity to progress in this field and are dedicated to committing on a long-term basis. We are currently looking for experienced and motivated learning support assistants who can use their initiative and take differentiated approaches to learning for pupils that have a variety of needs such as Autism, Profound Multiple Learning difficulties, Moderate Learning Difficulties and Speech, Language and Communication difficulties. Experience of working with children or adults in an education setting isn't essential but you are required to have experience of working with children or adults with additional needs.
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
* GCSEs in English and Maths or level 2 equivalent.
* Experience supporting children with learning difficulties or disabilities.
* Supporting individuals on the Autism Spectrum.
* Experience and willingness to assist with personal care.
* Comfortable working with challenging behaviour
* Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with staff and students.
* A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
* Available 5 days a week and able to commit to at least 2-6 months
In return, when working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from;
* Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience committed to finding you the right role and setting for you, who will support you during your assignment.
* Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
* A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the passion to work in SEN learning environments, we want to hear from you! Please contact Hannah on 0207-846-1528 and submit your CV today to .
- SEND ASD TEACHING ASSISTANT SUPPORT MENTOR SEN SPECIAL NEEDS Speech and language autism autistic spectrum
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job