SEN TA ASD in Canning Town - ASAP
SEN TA (ASD) in Canning Town - ASAP
An Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' Primary School in Canning Town, Newham is recruiting for a SEN TA specialising in ASD to join them immediately.
This is a well-regarded two form entry primary school with a highly academic ethos. They boast up to date resources, large, bright classrooms, open air playing fields and a support team of teachers and TA's
The role itself will consist of working 1:1 with a child in Year 4 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working with ASD and will have strong academic track record.
This is a full time, long term role & there will be the option of permanent contracts & Teacher Training for the right candidate. Interviews ASAP.
- SEN TA specialising in ASD
- Newham location
- 'Outstanding' two-form-entry Primary School
- Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA's
- Permanent contracts & Teacher Training from September 2021
- 08:30 - 16:00
- £65 - £85 (PAYE option)
- Bachelor's Degree - desirable
- Proven experience working with ASD
- Successful track record of improving pupils performance
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via
- "Special Needs Teaching Assistant" OR "Teaching Assistant" OR " SEN" OR "Assistant Teacher" OR "Graduates" OR "ASD" OR "ADHD" OR "ASD Teaching Assista
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'