Job: Agency Support Workers Required for our Chester branch
Rate: £8.93 Week Days, £12.00 Sat, £15.00 Sun.
We have several job vacancies for experienced Support Workers to work in various NHS outlets in Chester and the surrounding area.
Shifts available, include day, night or weekend shifts and the chance to choose your own rota with the added support of a full time permanent contract!
The Benefits We Offer:
- Payment of up to £16.52hr, paid weekly, inc shift allowance
- Free uniform & mandatory training
- Agreed mileage payments for all settings after first 20 miles
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost of £50 refunded after an initial period
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £100 per successful referral
- Local office support team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
In order to be considered for this Care Assistant job you will need the following:
- Occupational health clearance
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 month's previous paid experience working in a care or nursing home in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care highly preferable.
- Clinical Support
- Chester County
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'