SEN Supply Teachers Needed!
*Flexible Short-Term bookings
* £120 - £140 per day
* Provides flexible work life to work around your personal circumstances
* No planning/preparing/marking/Parents evenings
* When the bells you go!
Are you looking for more flexibility when it comes to your teaching career?
Empowering Learning Ltd are looking for teachers to join us so we can support you with flexible daily work, and to support our schools with urgent class cover in the borough of Bromley!
We work with a wide range of SEN Schools in the Borough; weather it be ASD Schools, SEBD / SEMH Schools, PRU's or mixed ability SEN Schools.
You must have:
- QTS / PGCE or teaching equivalent
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Valid DBS / Police Checks
- Effective classroom management
- Adaptable and flexible personality
- Good Communication Skills
- Be available from 8:30 - 3:30 at least three days per week
- Willing and able to work with a range of age groups
- Willing and able to work with a range of special educational needs
- EFFECTIVE TIME MANAGEMENT.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are looking for a rewarding role in SEN Teaching and want to make difference, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV today or you can contact Hannah Ferguson on or via email
- 'SEN Teaching Assistant' 'SEN' 'TA' 'Surbiton' 'Kingston'