Teaching Personnel are working in partnership to recruit a Teaching Assistant experienced in supporting SEN students in KS1 to KS4 for an SEN school in the North Yorkshire area.
Ideally applicants would have experience with ASC and general SEN. Additional qualifications such as Team Teach and Autism Awareness is desired. We would also welcome applicants with relevant transferrable skills such Care Assistants or Support Workers.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 6 months experience supporting general SEN students in a mainstream or SEN setting
- NCFE/CACHE Level 2 Supporting and Learning in Schools
- A general passion for working with SEN
- Patient and nurturing mannerism
Why apply for a job with Teaching Personnel:
- Competitive Daily Rates of Pay up to £70 per day
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague to work with us
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN and our CPD partnership with the Catholic Schools Diocese of Hexham & Newcastle
- Opportunity to work in a number of schools and SEN provisions with the help of our specialist consultants
- 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
Teaching Personnel work with a large number of SEN schools across the UK, if you are interested in registering to work through Teaching Personnel, to full time or part time or to gain SEN experience please call us today to hear more.
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS - Full assistance provided (AGY).
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your up to date CV over or call the Tyne Tees SEN team on .
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.