SEN Specialist Required, Tower Hamlets, East London
Starting Date- ASAP
Contract Term: Long Term/ Permanent for the right candidate
Salary: From £65 -£70
GSL Education are recruiting for an aspiring and energetic SEN Teaching Assistant to join a vibrant, diverse primary school located in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
Our client offers a rich and stimulating curriculum that is individually tailored reflecting good practice in an environment that supports the pupils’ learning. The school offers a range of sensory and therapeutic interventions and a multidisciplinary approach to pupil needs. The school has developed a holistic approach working in partnership other agencies, parents and families to have their needs met from one center. There is a strong focus on maintaining good relationships between home and school. They encourage respect for others, good manners and tolerance
To be considered for a role as Teaching Assistant/LSA, you will need the following:
• A Teaching Assistant qualification e.g. CACHE Level 1, 2 or 3
• Experience working in an SEN department and be a specialist SEN TA/LSA who has worked with children with high functioning ASD/Complex Needs.
• Recent experience working within a UK based Primary School.
• Experience of whole class teaching is essential.
• Ability to build relationships with students, other members of teaching staff and senior management
• Strong communication and behaviour management skills, as well as possessing the ability to remain calm under pressure
The school offers:
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Attracting reward for strong performance
- Motivated, well behaved children
- Supportive and friendly staff
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Business Development Manager Nick Stanley as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job