REACH EDUCATION LTD are seeking SEND & Mainstream Teachers
Reach Education Ltd are one of the largest and longest established SEND recruiters in South Yorkshire and are currently recruiting SEND & Mainstream Teachers, to work in Special Educational Needs & Mainstream Schools in and around the Sheffield,Rotherham and Barnsley areas.
All applicants must have the following:-
* Teaching Qualification.
* Experience of working or volunteering within an SEND school / Mainstream School.
* Ability to succeed in a challenging environment, be flexible, patient and have a positive approach.
* The desire and ability to help each child Reach their full potential.
* Valid DBS Certificate. (If you do not have one then REL can apply for one for you)
* Moving & Handling Certification (Not essential as full training can be given)
* Team Teach (Not essential as full training can be given)
* Face to face interview and satisfactory references.
All job offers will be made subject to a full interview, satisfactory references, an Enhanced Disclosure and will be subject to The Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.
As an agency we provide:
- Support and guidance.
- Free Safeguarding courses including "SEND Code of Practice" "First Aid" "Child Neglect" "Child Protection" "Equality & Diversity" + many more
- Moving & Handling Training
- Team Teach Training
- Pension Contribution after a qualifying period.
- Excellent Rates of pay.
- An ear to listen to your needs regarding work.
If you meet the criteria we require then please forward us your CV and hopefully you will become part of the ever increasing Reach Education family.
- Qualified Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job