An 'outstanding’ SEN school based in Feltham are looking for Lower Secondary Teacher to work with a group of pupils who have moderate and severe learning difficulties, several of whom have a diagnosis of Autism. The special school for pupils aged 4-16 years with moderate and severe learning difficulties, a high proportion of whom have a diagnosis of Autism. This is an exciting time to join our happy, friendly and supportive team of professionals as we move into a new purpose built building with excellent facilities that will better meet the needs of our pupils and enhance their education.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced qualified teacher
- Have a passion for Special Educational Needs and a creative, inspirational approach to developing and delivering the curriculum, able to inspire and develop pupils to achieve their full potential
- Be able to work collaboratively to secure the best outcomes for all pupils
- Have a knowledge of Thrive strategies and an understanding of behaviour management strategies to support pupils
- Be an excellent classroom manager, able to effectively lead a team of Teaching Assistants
- A well-resourced and enjoyable working environment.
- A school that not only invests in our pupils, but also our staff by providing a range of tailored and bespoke CPD opportunities.
- A supportive leadership team who welcome fresh ideas.
- Excellent transport links with Hatton Cross Station and Feltham Station close by
You must have a Child Workforce only DBS on the update service or be in process of getting a DBS to be considered.
Call Rachel at the SEN Branch to be considered for the role email an updated CV to the email address provided.