Deputy Head Teacher Wanted in Waterlooville
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £45,000 - £52,000 per annum
TimePlan are working with a great trust aprt of Outcomes Firt Group (OFG). OFG are seeking a Deputy Head Teacher to join their team on a permanent basis to help the head teacher lead from the front in the day to day running of the school.
The school caters for students from KS2 to KS4 who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties (SEMH). Ideally they are looking for someone who can teach English to a high standard. No experience in a leadership role is necessary but the willingness to take the next step to progress in their career.
* To assist the Headteacher in developing the school as a high-quality specialist provision for pupils with SEMH
* To support the head teacher in leading and managing the school to the highest professional standards
* To uphold the ethos, aims and values of the school, its policies and codes of practice at all times
* To manage the school in the absence of the Headteacher and deputise for the Headteacher as appropriate
* To carry out the
Managing the organisation with the Headteacher:
* Maintain and support the organisational structure, which reflects the schools values and enables management systems, structures and processes to work effectively in line with legal requirements
* Assist SLT and staff to produce clear improvement plans and policies and ensure policies, practices and development plans take account of local and national circumstances, policies and initiatives
* Assist in the recruitment and deployment of staff
* Help to manage the school environment efficiently and effectively to make sure it meets the needs of the pupils, the curriculum and Health and Safety requirements
* Use and integrate a range of technologies effectively and efficiently to assist in the management of the school
* Act as a Team Leader for Performance Management
In order to be considered for this position, all applicants must:
- have previous experience working in line with the UK national curriculum
- hold a current and clear DBS
- be able to commit to the full duration of the contract
- have a passion for teaching and the ability to inspire all who they teach.
In return we offer:
- competitive rates of pay
- the support from our team of dedicated education coordinators
- associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
- opportunities to aid your professional development, via free training courses.
If you are interested in this position, please apply through TimePlan today by using the link, emailing us at or calling one of the team on
. We would love to hear from you!
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
- Challenging Behaviour
- English Teacher
- Social Emotional and Mental Health
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'