Primary Teacher role in SEMH School
*SEBD Primary Teacher
*Paid to Scale
*Temporary to Permanent Career options
Key Stage 1 - Key Stage 3 Teacher for SEBD/SEMH School.
SEN Primary Teacher: Empowering Learning are looking for a dynamic and motivated SEN Primary Teacher. Successful candidates will have a passion for teaching children with challenging behaviour and have the ability to motivate and thrive their students.
This is an SEN Teaching position to start either immediately or from January.
The school are an SEMH specialist school that has both Primary and Secondary age pupils across one site. They have approximately 70 pupils of which most are boys and they have roughly 6 girls. These students will remain in this school for the rest of their education until Year 11 and will not go back into mainstream education. They need consistent teachers to support them through the rest of their schooling life to give them the best chance of a bright future and the best GCSE's grades possible to go onto further Education and future employment.
The school is looking for a teacher who can fit well into this environment and support pupils that have SEBD / SEMH / ADHD and ASD. Relative experience is desired and a strong and inspiring character is important. The pupils need someone to guide, motivate and drive these students as well as raise their attainment as much as possible. All students are below average in the curriculum and need individuals who genuinely care and believe in them.
Applications from experienced Primary Teachers and newly qualified Primary Teachers are welcome.
Candidates Must Have:
* QTS teaching or a UK recognised teaching qualification teaching at a primary and a secondary level.
* Excellent communication skills, the ability to use initiative and work well under pressure.
* Have recent experience teaching children with EBD, SEMH and other challenging behaviour.
* Be committed and motivated in raising standards.
* A strong ability to differentiate work that enables students to excel.
* Must apply for disclosure barred service or currently registered to the updated service.
* Understanding approaches to challenging behaviour
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive pay.
* Working in an established school.
* Easily accessible to transport links.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are looking for a rewarding role in SEN Teaching and want to make difference, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV today or you can contact Hannah Ferguson on or via email
- SEBD SEMH ASD ADHD QTS Teacher Primary Teaching Challenging Behavior EBD