SEN Nursery Nurse - Part time
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a 'Sound Foundation’ for life.
Your role as a SEN Nursery Nurse will include:
- Supporting every child’s 'learning journey’ whilst in our care
- Promoting partnerships with families as a keyperson
- Ensuring that each child’s wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in our care
People really do matter at Childbase and we offer personalised training programmes to all of our colleagues to support their ongoing professional development.
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- Cash rewards for going 'Beyond Expectation’
- Potential for an annual tax-free Partnership Dividend
- 50% childcare discount from day one
SEN cover 11.30am - 2.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary from £7.83- £9.74 per hour / £16,286 - £20,259 per rota
If you are enthusiastic, and have experience in SEN early years, and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you. Full training will be provided.
Successful applicants will need to provide 'right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide at least two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
This position may interest you if have previously worked in a nursery setting as a Nursery Assistant, Nursery Nurse, Nursery Officer, Nursery Practitioner, Childcare Practitioner, an Early Years Practitioner or an Early Years Educator.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job